[yocto] use native (cross) toolchain instead of a populated nativesdk (cross-canadian) toolchain

ChenQi Qi.Chen at windriver.com
Wed Nov 8 18:48:41 PST 2017

If I understand it correctly, you are talking about using native
components directly for SDK.
If you are using all the same machine with the same OS, you could use
native components directly, maybe with a little modification.
But in fact, the host where SDK is installed might be different from the
host where SDK is built.
Check the SDKMACHINE variable.

Best Regards,
Chen Qi