[yocto] [meta-freescale] etnaviv image

Stephen Arnold stephen.arnold42 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:33:14 PDT 2017

Apparently my cma arg was dorking up the gpu initialization; if you get
this error in dmesg, then adjusting the cmdline memory args is probably a
good idea:

$ dmesg | grep etnaviv

command buffer outside valid memory window

I had default cma size in kernel config, different (larger) size on the
command line, so I replaced cma with gpumem.  Kernel seems to like it
better than cma=foo

Steve