[yocto] CMake project not building; building from local git repo possible

Jakob Hasse jakob.hasse at smart-home-technology.ch
Tue May 30 02:53:24 PDT 2017

Hi Marek,

On 30.05.2017 11:37, Belisko Marek wrote:
> Hi Jakob,
>
> On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Jakob Hasse
> <jakob.hasse at smart-home-technology.ch> wrote:
>> Hi Marek,
> please don't top post http://www.idallen.com/topposting.html :)
>> Thanks for your answer!
>> I did use a local repo folder since I find it more convenient to make quick
>> changes that way, as it is the case right now.
> Source is fetched only once then it's keep in downloads directory so
> better use then local repo.
>> I applied your changes but I still get the same bitbake errors as before, as
>> shown below. The CMake Error log says:
>> error: unrecognized command line option '-Wmissing-variable-declarations'
>> error: unrecognized command line option '-Wshorten-64-to-32'
> Can you give me some more info about poky version, target you're building ...

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.32.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "universal"
TARGET_SYS        = "arm-dey-linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE           = "ccimx6ulstarter"
DISTRO            = "dey"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "2.2-r1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "arm armv7ve vfp thumb neon
callconvention-hard       cortexa7"
TARGET_FPU        = "hard"

We're using the digi embedded yocto here. I think I'll contact their
support, too.
The arm-dey-linux-gnueabi looks like a normal arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc.
Please tell me if you think you need more info.

Cheers,
Jakob

--
Jakob Hasse