[yocto] What can I share between projects?

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sat May 20 11:17:33 PDT 2017

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Darcy Watkins
<dwatkins at sierrawireless.com> wrote:
> Thanks!  That's a good clarification.
>
> Now on other hand, I have experienced a few anomalies that are more at the
> final image build stage, especially when using RPM feed, and the PR service
> to auto bump them when rebuilt for dependencies.
>
> The image build recipes must then not have visibility all the way back into
> the sstate cache, but only as far as the version decorations used in the RPM
> feed, right?

They infact should. Since every image you are building follows exact
same process. It will recursively go down to package granularity and
PR is just one of inputs to determine rebuilding if its not
automatically set, if its set automatically then it will actually be
incremented for you