[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Pi 0 minimal consumption reached with Yocto?

Julien Gueytat contact at jgueytat.fr
Wed May 17 02:36:40 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I'd like to try out the Pi 0 for a Time-lapse photography project.
I want to power it up with a solar rechargeable battery. Those kind of
battery that can be found on Amazon does bring at most 1.5W.
So... Let's say 100mA during the daylight.

The question is :
Do you know what is the minimal consumption of a Pi0?
And if we can setup some idle mode during night?

Best!!

--
"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift. That
is why it is called the "present"."

Adress: 29 Boulevard Joseph Garnier 06100 Nice FRANCE
Mobile: +33 6 17 98 03 83