[yocto] Add 'mongodb' package in Yocto (Jethro branch)

Jaymin D jaymin.linux at gmail.com
Thu May 11 05:55:06 PDT 2017

Hi Team,

I want to add 'mongodb' package into my current Yocto (Jethro branch) build.

I have tried to add in - CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += " mongodb", also tried
to add " boost" package too. But, it couldn't compile.

The error was:

*ERROR: Required build target 'core-image-base' has no buildable providers.*
*Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['core-image-base', 'mongo']*

I have also tried this - "
http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-oe/recipes-support/mongodb/mongodb_git.bb?h=master
"

But, bitbake was failed.

What would be the possible reason of failing the bitbake?
In which file I have to make changes for adding the 'mongodb' package?

All suggestions are welcomed.

Thank You,
Jaymin