[yocto] Enabling tpm from meta-security for AGL

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Fri May 5 03:41:21 PDT 2017

On Fri, 2017-05-05 at 12:12 +0200, Dominig Ar Foll wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to enable tpm on an Intel target using yocto (morty) from
> meta-security
>
> When I activate the tpm-tools-2.0 feature in my configuration, I have
> a compilation error (see log bellow)
> Search for line:
> | /usr/src/debug/glibc/2.24-r0/git/csu/../sysdeps/x86_64/start.S:104:
> undefined reference to `main'

g++ ends up trying to link an executable instead of a shared objection.
If I remember correctly, -fstack-protector-strong in CFLAGS causes that.
The order of parameters must be ${CFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS).

I've tried with meta-security master and it doesn't happen there, so
perhaps it was already fixed.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.