[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Building rpi-test-image for Pi3 64 bit

Luca Carlon carlon.luca at gmail.com
Wed May 3 09:19:18 PDT 2017

What I'd like to be able to do is setup is a 64bit system including the
libraries from the userland repo: https://github.com/raspberrypi/userland.
I suspect vc4graphic is something different, isn't it?
But maybe you're right and those libs will never be built, as I see that
according to https://github.com/raspberrypi/userland/pull/347 not
everything builds in userland. In the recipe I however see that the ARM64
macro is defined and so I'm asking myself which libraries are currently
supported and which are not. Anyone who knows?
Thank you!

Luca