[yocto] Recipe changes to pull/fetch the source code from local instead of a remote server.

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Wed May 3 00:08:17 PDT 2017

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Aravindhlal G.S.S
<aravindhlalgss at embedur.com> wrote:
> I am trying to make changes in the bitbake files(recipes) to pull/fetch the
> source code from the local instead of the remote server. The SRC_URI points
> to the local workspace, however I see that while building the source code is
> pulled from a remote repository.
>

> Do I need to make any specific changes in the recipes or any conf files
> under build directory (auto.conf) ? Could you please let me your
> pointers/suggestions ?

Not sure if this is exactly what you want to do, but you build an OE
recipe using an already existing local git workspace, instead of
fetching from a remote location:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#ref-classes-externalsrc