[yocto] Fwd: how to enable c++11 support in yocto

Vadalasetti Sivanageswararao vsivanagulu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 21:58:54 PDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vadalasetti Sivanageswararao <vsivanagulu at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: how to enable c++11 support in yocto
To: Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com>

Dear Yocto Team,

when i compiling my c++ programs it is giving below error. please give me
the solution for below error.

i have written a simple recipe to compile the c++11 support programmes.

cc1plus: warning: include location "/usr/local/include" is unsafe for
cross-compilation [-Wpoison-system-directories]
| ../SourceFiles/AutomaticShutdown.cpp:12:17: fatal error: cmath: No such
file or directory
|  #include <cmath>
|                  ^
| compilation terminated.
| make: *** [SourceFiles/AutomaticShutdown.o] Error 1
| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.

Presently I am using internal compiler in yocto not SDK.

Thankyou,

> --

V.SIVANAGESWARA RAO