[yocto] Current situation with gobject introspection?

colin.helliwell at ln-systems.com colin.helliwell at ln-systems.com
Tue Mar 28 01:05:42 PDT 2017

I'm currently using Jethro (though about to move to Krogoth), and have an
external package which need gobject introspection. I'm building on 64-bit
x86, for ARM iMX6 target.

I've been searching around to work out if this is possible under Yocto, but
not sure which of the info I've found is up-to-date.

So I wondered what the latest [krogoth] situation is - am I likely to be
able to get this package to build, and where/how might I get started?

Thanks