[yocto] PHP5 Recipe

Jussi Kukkonen jussi.kukkonen at intel.com
Fri Mar 24 06:57:12 PDT 2017

On 24 March 2017 at 12:57, Stefano Zuín <szuin at kiversal.com> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> I am trying to use php in a simple poky kernel in a core-image-minimal
image. But I have some problems to get it working. I have also tried using
core-image-full-cmdline image having the same result explained after this.

> When I cook the recipe everything is OK. I can find inside the
/build/tmp/work/armv5e-poky-linux-gnueabi/php/5.6.23-r0/image/ directory
all the necessary files to have php running. but unfortunately, when I run
the emulator with my image I can't find all these files. Just in
/usr/lib/php5/php/ are Structures and XML directories. I have also added in
my conf/local.conf file IMAGE_INSTALL_append=" php".

Hi,

It'll help if you are more specific: which files did you expect to see but
did not?

Alternatively, you can look at the FILES_* variables in the recipe (or
$WORKDIR/packages-split/ directories): It's likely that the files you want
are not in "php" but another package like php-cli or php-cgi.

 - Jussi