[yocto] [meta-swupd] allow username/password encoded in SWUPD_VERSION_URL and SWUPD_CONTENT_URL

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Fri Mar 24 02:04:12 PDT 2017

On Thu, 2017-03-23 at 16:04 +0100, Ingo Flaschberger wrote:
> This patch allows basic authentication of swupd SWUPD_VERSION_URL and
> SWUPD_CONTENT_URL.
> swupd-client already support urlencoded username/password, but
> buildlayer does not.

Can you resend in "git format-patch" format? Don't forget the
signed-off-by and add short prefix to the summary line, perhaps like
this:
bundles.py: allow username/password encoded into HTTP server URLs

An example how username/password need to be encoded in the URL would
also be useful.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.