[yocto] Yocto Jetro / ls1046 : SDK with toolchains for both 32 and 64 bits

ARVIS Vincent vincent.arvis at transport.alstom.com
Thu Mar 16 02:37:24 PDT 2017

Hi

>    I didn't meet the same problem with you, here is my stdout log:
>    $ . /opt/poky/2.0.3/environment-setup-armv7a-vfp-neon-pokymllib32-linux-gnueabi
>    $ $CC
>   -bash: arm-pokymllib32-linux-gnueabi-gcc: command not found
We are on the jetro 2.0.0 and should evolved to the 2.0.3.
If you have the environment file, this confirms that there are corrections around this. But not enough to get a complet 32/64 bits SDK.

>    And I can find gcc for arm32 in /opt/poky/2.0.3/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi
>        So I think SDK do provide gcc for arm 32bit, but it can't be found in the SDK environment.Yes me too, but it seems that Yocto does not put it in the SDK for ARM processors.
I read that it works well for X86 targets.
And I heard that it work with Yocto Morty for ARM processors.
Perhaps will need to change of baseline.
Let me know if you find a solution on Yocto Jethro, because we would like to stay and this branch for now.

On my side, I did a lot of tests and patch update without success.

Regards
Vincent ARVIS

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.