[yocto] ERROR: core-image-minimal-xfce-1.0-r0 do_rootfs:

Josef Holzmayr holzmayr at rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Wed Mar 15 23:40:20 PDT 2017

Hi,

On 16.03.2017 07:21, ravikiran j wrote:

> I am able to build the*core-image-minimal-xfce* image with *rpm *package
> management but ,
> if i change the package-management from*rpm to deb* in local.conf file
> i am getting followling errors.

the deb-based package manager sees little testing in general and is
known to have some issues. Better just stick with rpm - or use ipk, if
you want something that feels more debianoid.

Greetz
--
Josef Holzmayr
Software Developer Embedded Systems

Tel: +49 8444 9204-48
Fax: +49 8444 9204-50

R-S-I Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Woelkestrasse 11
D-85301 Schweitenkirchen
www.rsi-elektrotechnik.de
Amtsgericht Ingolstadt – GmbH: HRB 191328 – KG: HRA 170393
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
Ust-IdNr: DE 128592548