[yocto] Intoducting myself: Applying for Outreachy

Soumya Gupta soumyag213 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 08:48:16 PST 2017

Hi all,

My name is Soumya, an I am a final year Engineering undergraduate student
from New Delhi. I would love to work to contribute to Yocto for the summer.

I have been coding in Python for the past year and I am quite at ease with
the same. It states on the Outreachy page, that there is a project relating
to the building of autobuilders. I want to work on the same.

Being a newbie, it would be great, if someone could guide me on the right
path here
Thanks already

Best,
Soumya Atul Gupta