[yocto] How do you remove an IMAGEFS?

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 23 16:21:25 PDT 2017

x86-base.inc adds "live" to IMAGE_FSTYPES. I have no need for a live
image, or an iso, so I thought adding IMAGE_FSTYPES_remove = "live iso" to
my image recipe might work, but it complained in do_bootimg that my recipe
"depends upon non-existent task do_image_ext4". On a hunch, I movved the
IMAGE_FSTYPES_remove to before inheriting core-image, and then it didn't
complain, but it didn't build ANY images.

So what's the right way to suppress live image and iso image generation,
where those things are included in some stock config file somewhere?

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com