[yocto] Openjdk-8 fetcher failure

Pawar, Alok Alok.Pawar3 at harman.com
Sun Jun 18 23:11:20 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I am using yocto 2.1.2 krogoth, and I added meta-java in it, but when I tried to bitbake. I faced fetcher failure, following are the Error :

ERROR: openjdk-8-102b14-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 4, output:
Read error (Connection timed out) in headers.
Read error (Connection timed out) in headers.

ERROR: openjdk-8-102b14-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u/hotspot/archive/ac29c9c1193a.tar.bz2;name=hotspot;unpack=false'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.

Please give your inputs.

Best Regards
Alok Pawar
Sr. Engineer Product Development
Harman Connected Services

Building no:-10, Tower:-C, IInd floor, DLF cyber city, Gurgaon - 122002
Office: +911243884700
Mobile: +91 8505 88 7117
Email: alok.pawar3 at harman.com<mailto:alok.pawar3 at harman.com>
Web: www.harman.com<http://www.harman.com>
[Email_Signature_Template_Image]
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.