[yocto] Qt5 will not build on Yocto edison image

Ferry Toth ftoth at exalondelft.nl
Sat Jun 17 03:47:13 PDT 2017

I'm interrested in this too.

Edison has no display. So I think the question is what DISTRO_FEATURES to
set.

As it is now, the following error occurs:
EGL disabled.
| Warning: Disabling Accessibility. This version of Qt is unsupported.
| No QPA platform plugin enabled!
|  If you really want to build without a QPA platform plugin you must pass
|  -no-qpa-platform-guard to configure. Doing this will
|  produce a Qt that can not run GUI applications.
|  The dependencies needed for xcb to build are listed in
|  src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README

However I don't think the layer has any PACKAGECONFIG that sets -no-qpa-
platform-guard.

So, what DISTRO_FEATURES need to be set to get a non-GUI Qt that runs on
a headless server?