[yocto] [EXTERNAL] Re: Yocto VLC compilation

Pawar, Alok Alok.Pawar3 at harman.com
Fri Jun 16 03:26:30 PDT 2017

Thanks for the reply,  Following is the error :

ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'ffmpeg' (but /home/harman/Desktop/amit_kr/iot-solo/Platform/src/arch/arm/imx6sl/YOCTO/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia/recipes-multimedia/vlc/vlc_2.2.2.bb DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
ERROR: ffmpeg was skipped: because it has a restricted license not whitelisted in LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST
ERROR: Required build target 'vlc' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['vlc', 'ffmpeg']

I need to set following flag in local.conf, in build directory.

Best Regards
Alok Pawar
Sr. Engineer Product Development