[yocto] Yocto VLC compilation

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Jun 16 03:18:49 PDT 2017

Without knowing the error message it's hard to help, but you're probably
hitting the commercial license flags.

Once you've read the relevant licensing terms and have agreed to them,
adding something like this to your local/distro configuration will allow
the build to continue:

LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST += "commercial_vlc"

(where commercial is the license flag that the recipe used, and vlc is the
recipe name that sets the flag)

Ross