[yocto] NFS filesystem rights

Andrea Di Chiara andrea.dichiara at teseo.com
Thu Jun 15 03:05:42 PDT 2017

Hi,
with a filesystem generated with a recent Yocto version (Morty or Pyro)
I obtain the following error using it as a NFS filesystem

mount: only root can mount proc on /proc
mount: only root can use "--types" option (effective UID is 1000)

what could be the problem? I have never faced this error with previous
version of Yocto (Dizzy), how can I generate an image as root user?
thank you
best regards
Andrea

Software Department
software at teseo.com

TESEO spa            via Agnelli, 49              63900 FERMO (FM) ITALY
Tel. +39 0734 628818   --    Fax. +39 0734 628816

Disclaimer: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. Do not read this if you are not the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission by mistake destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.