[yocto] Preventing a package from building

Jimi Damon jdamon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:25:31 PDT 2017

Is there a way to apply this ( or something like it ) inside the current
bblayers.conf file ?

I've already built most of this image and I don't want to accidentally
lose all of that work by changing a global configuration file nor do I
wish to change the global recicpe itself if that's possible.

Thanks