[yocto] Changing terminal font in sato

Jussi Kukkonen jussi.kukkonen at intel.com
Thu Jun 8 05:05:36 PDT 2017

On 1 June 2017 at 18:58, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:

> How does one change the terminal font (size) used by matchbox-terminal
> in the sato desktop?  I tried the 'matchbox-appearance' app and it didn't
> have any affect, nor could I see a way to change the font.

Hi, sorry for late answer,

matchbox-terminal is a _very_ thin app based on VteTerminal widget:
Modifying Vte font is a single API call but that is not exposed in the app
(as it has no configuration at all). In the short term your options are to
use another more serious terminal or send patches for mb-terminal...

Jussi