[yocto] SRCPV and SRC_URI

Russell Peterson bluehills7 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 18:09:02 PDT 2017

Thanks.  My recipe was actually using += instead of _append and I tried various combinations using spaces. Not the issue.
The issue turned out to be something about my using patchdir=${S}/x in the file:// statement.  I removed the patchdir and no more issues.  Wasn’t needed anyway.

Thanks for the response.

Russell