[yocto] Icecc configuration on mpich ?

Riko Ho antonius.riko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 23:30:57 PDT 2017

I've installed on my system,

but have no idea on how to use it yet ?

Usage:
    icecc [compiler] [compile options] -o OBJECT -c SOURCE
    icecc --build-native [compilertype] [file...]
    icecc --help

    --help                     explain usage and exit
    --version                  show version and exit
    --build-native             create icecc environment
Environment Variables:
    ICECC                      if set to "no", just exec the real compiler
    ICECC_VERSION              use a specific icecc environment, see
icecc-create-env
    ICECC_DEBUG                [info | warnings | debug]
                               sets verboseness of icecream client.
    ICECC_LOGFILE              if set, additional debug information is
logged to the specified file
    ICECC_REPEAT_RATE          the number of jobs out of 1000 that should be
                               compiled on multiple hosts to ensure that
they're
                               producing the same output.  The default is 0.
    ICECC_PREFERRED_HOST       overrides scheduler decisions if set.
    ICECC_CC                   set C compiler name (default gcc).
    ICECC_CXX                  set C++ compiler name (default g++).
    ICECC_CLANG_REMOTE_CPP     set to 1 or 0 to override remote
precompiling with clang
                               (requires clang -frewrite-includes option).
    ICECC_IGNORE_UNVERIFIED    if set, hosts where environment cannot be
verified are not used.
    ICECC_EXTRAFILES           additi

--
*