[yocto] Problems with 'configure' on own recipe [after moving to morty]

Colin Helliwell colin.helliwell at ln-systems.com
Tue Jul 25 08:25:17 PDT 2017

> On 25 July 2017 at 16:00 Colin Helliwell <colin.helliwell at ln-systems.com> wrote:
>
> Ah yes, that's true Ross - I should be able to try that approach instead.

However.... there's obviously been a lot of changes from 1.4 to 1.8 and hence something to be said for a fresh recipe rather than mega-appending an older one..? (Well, there certainly would be if it worked....!)
And, as I say, the recipe works on krogoth [cleanly rebuilt today and definitely the same git version] - something subtly changed in some or other class perhaps, but not obvious to me.