[yocto] ERROR: This autoconf log indicates errors, it looked at host include and/or library paths while determining system capabilities.

kris duff t_dufff at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 21 01:39:30 PDT 2017

Hi,
In the dizzy branch (yes, I know it is quite old) I am trying to compile PHP with postgresql support (lighttpd + postgresql 9.2.4).
I am getting the following error from insane.bbclass:
ERROR: This autoconf log indicates errors, it looked at host include and/or library paths while determining system capabilities.Rerun configure task after fixing this. The path was '/home/gumstix/yocto/build/tmp/work/core2-64-poky-linux/php/5.4.36-r0/build'ERROR: Function failed: do_qa_configureERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/gumstix/yocto/build/tmp/work/core2-64-poky-linux/php/5.4.36-r0/temp/log.do_configure.40485ERROR: Task 5 (/home/gumstix/yocto/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/php/php_5.4.36.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
In the config.log, I can see in the configure options that there is a -L/usr/bin/. !!!
What puzzles me, is that the error is only shown when I add --with-pdo-pgsql="DIR" (where DIR is the location of pg_config). Else, it will compile, but phpinfo() will not show postgresql support.
So, what can I do to change the -L /usr/bin/... directory ?
Thank you
Regards
Kris