[yocto] SDK license manifest

Russell Peterson bluehills7 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 17:00:40 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am currently building an SDK and a disk image using morty.  Learning quite a bit about Yocto.

Eventually I will distribute both the SDK and the rootfs image to customers.  I see that there is a license manifest generated for the full rootfs which is very useful.  My question is, what about the SDK?  Is the SDK covered by the same manifest or is there something I’m missing.  I assume there are some things in the nativesdk rootfs, for example, that need to be tracked.

Thanks!

Russell