[yocto] QTVirtualKeyboard Custom Layout Problem

test gprs argprstest at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:31:19 PDT 2017

Hi.

I am using Yocto project on Rarpberry pi 3 with QT-QML 5.7. My Distro
version is 2.2 - poky.

 My project need virtual keyboard for Turkish language. QT Virtual
Keyboard has no support Turkish language so I think create my custom
layout or change using English layout files. I cant found layout files
in Yocto system but I found layout files on my computer from
"...build/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-neon-vfpv4-poky-linux-gnueabi/qtvirtualkeyboard"
path. I added Turkish custom keyboard layout and then builded new
Yocto image. I couldnt find custom keyboard in QT program. Then I
changed some keys in English layout files on
"qtvirtualkeyboard/5.7.0+gitAUTOINC+626e78c966-r0/git/src/virtualkeyboard/content/layouts/en_GB"
path and again buildednew Yocto images with editted English keyboard
layout files. Butnothing changed again.

What am I missing ?

Thank you