[yocto] Yocto build at Kali

Rafael Machado rafaelrodrigues.machado at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 06:01:59 PDT 2017

The only place I was able to check this information was at the
ChangeLog file inside the bitbake tree on the BSP package:

"Changes in Bitbake 1.9.x:
        - Add PE (Package Epoch) support from Philipp Zabel (pH5)
        - Treat python functions the same as shell functions for logging
        - Use TMPDIR/anonfunc as a __anonfunc temp directory (T)
        - Catch truncated cache file errors
        - Allow operations other than assignment on flag variables
        - Add code to handle inter-task dependencies
        - Fix cache errors when generation dotGraphs
        - Make sure __inherit_cache is updated before calling include()
(from Michael Krelin)
        - Fix bug when target was in ASSUME_PROVIDED (#2236)
"

Thanks for the Help
Rafael R. Machado