[yocto] Uninstall the installed files using bbappend file

Aravindhlal G.S.S aravindhlalgss at embedur.com
Thu Jul 6 23:59:32 PDT 2017

Hi,

One of the configuration files is installed in the recipe which is present in the generic layer. I cannot directly remove the install in the recipe present in generic layer as it would affect the other platforms. I would like to define a new bbappend file, which should be uninstalling that particular configuration file which building it for particular target.

Is it possible to do this ? If yes, could you please share how to do this ? Appreciate your help !

Thanks
-Aravindh