[yocto] File system optimization in yocto

Esponde, Joel Joel.Esponde at Honeywell.com
Tue Jul 4 04:05:56 PDT 2017

Hi Prasoon,

What do you mean by file system loading?
Are you talking about file system mounting time?

Joël Esponde
Honeywell | Safety and Productivity Solutions

De : yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org] De la part de Prasoon Kumar
Envoyé : lundi 3 juillet 2017 16:34
À : yocto at yoctoproject.org
Objet : [yocto] File system optimization in yocto

Hi,

I am trying to optimise the file system. I have removed the packages which are not required using PACKAGE_EXCLUDE. It still take around 8 seconds to load the file system.

How can I optimization so that my file system loading take less time. Is there any way to load files in a multi-threaded way so that loading is faster.

Any suggestions on optimising the file system in terms of size or time will be helpful.

-Prasoon