[yocto] /poky/meta-browser/recipes-mozilla/firefox/firefox_45.9.0esr.bb =>how to update the newest version ?

Takuro Ashie ashie at clear-code.com
Mon Jul 3 00:32:13 PDT 2017

Hi.

> How can I update to the latest firefox version?
>
> /poky/meta-browser/recipes-mozilla/firefox/firefox_45.9.0esr.bb

I'm now trying to upgrade it to 52ESR:

   https://github.com/OSSystems/meta-browser/pull/43

It almost done but seems have a problem. Drawing tabs may be broken.
I'm now investigating it.
If you are interesting it, please try the following branch and report
issues:

   https://github.com/ashie/meta-browser/tree/firefox-52.1.2esr-2

In addition, we are also trying to support

   * Wayland
   * OpenMAX
   * EGL

They are already enabled in the following branch but not stable yet:

   https://github.com/mozilla-japan/meta-browser/tree/firefox-52.2esr

Regards,
Takuro Ashie <ashie at clear-code.com>