[yocto] sstate pruning

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Jan 12 05:38:26 PST 2017

Any constructive ideas for cleaning out a ver long standing
sstate cache?  I have one build tree that is now approaching
a year old (I do builds there all the time, sometimes many
times per day).  The sstate-cache is HUGE.  Any ideas on
how I can purge/cleanup?  Note: 'atime' is probably not
useful as I have copied the whole thing a few times...

$ du -s /build/p0382_2016-01-13/sstate-cache/
186576060       /build/p0382_2016-01-13/sstate-cache/

Thanks for any input