[yocto] opkg.conf in sdk and custom URIs

Oleksy, Adam (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) adam.oleksy at nokia.com
Wed Jan 11 11:29:31 PST 2017

Hi all,
I've found that SDK produced by recipe meta-toolchain contains opkg.conf file with paths to the tmp/deploy/ipk/<architecture> directories.
In our company all the ipk files are also stored on the http server. I've prepared recipe which produce our flavor of the opkg.conf (opkg_http.conf), which is installed in the SDK, and alias for the opkg command to use this configuration file. I don't know whether this approach is correct. Maybe there is a better way to do it, e.g. configure yocto to change the content of the opkg.conf produced by meta-toolchain?
I've tried following variables: PACKAGE_FEED_ARCHS, PACKAGE_FEED_BASE_PATHS, PACKAGE_FEED_URIS, but it seems they are for opkg configuration for the target (not for sdk). Do you have any advices?
Thanks

 Best Regards,
 Adam Oleksy