[yocto] OpenEmbedded Developers Meeting in Portland before ELC

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon Jan 9 13:04:57 PST 2017

As we do around each Embedded Linux Conference, OpenEmbedded will host a
developer meeting to discuss the state of OpenEmbedded and what efforts
we should focus on over the next six months or so.

All developers and users are welcome to attend. We like to hear feedback
from a variety of people over what works, doesn't work, and is useful to
people using OpenEmbedded for all sort of applications.

The meeting will be held Monday, Feb 20 at a location we can almost
announce. Based on prior years, the meeting will run from 9AM to 5PM.

If you are going to attend add your name to:

http://openembedded.org/wiki/OEDAM_2017

Also, go ahead and add ideas for the agenda. We'll organize them better
just before the actual meeting.

See you all in Portland,

Philip