[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2017 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Jan 3 08:15:59 PST 2017

Attendees: Stephen, Saul, Richard, Joshua, Stephano, Michael,

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

YP 2.3 M1 was built - Some problems were found in QA.  Due to the holidays little progress was made in fixing the issues.  We are hoping to get it fixed soon.

YP 2.2.1 was targeted to be built 1/9/17, but will be pushed while we focus on M1.  No new target yet.  It might be pushed beyond M2.

YP 2.3 M2 is cut off is 1/23/17.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.3_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.3_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.3_Features

* Opens - 10 min

We discussed if we should branch M1 and make the fixes, or take master (which has some enchantments past M1.)  It will be discussed on the mailing list.

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:        (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                               (208) 244-4460
* Email:                            stephen.k.jolley at intel.com