[yocto] meta-efl build?

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Wed Feb 15 18:35:26 PST 2017

Hello, Yocto.

I am trying to build EFL on top of my mayland environment (krogoth based).

I thought it would be easy since there is meta-openembedded/meta-efl recipes, but now I am stuck.

Specifically, I am experiencing x11 dependency (the recipes erquire x11 to be in DISTRO_FEATURES here and elsewhere), but for my target I am settting wayland only, no x11.

(e.g. it says it needs libxcb, etc.)

Is it normal and I am failing to configure it properly?

I found below, but it does not talk much about the build errors I am facing, and if the targets I am specifying is correct, etc.

https://www.enlightenment.org/distros/yocto-start

If you are aware of any previous attempt, or, guide that I just overlooked for my laziness - I highly appreciate your pointers.