[yocto] is there a list somewhere of OE/YP-supported system perf/monitoring tools?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Feb 8 06:11:18 PST 2017

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017, Joshua Lock wrote:

> On Wed, 2017-02-08 at 07:06 -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> > On Wed, 8 Feb 2017, Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> >
> > ... snip ...
> >
> > > blktrace
> >
> >   without putting any research into knowing precisely what these
> > utilities do, i put them into a list on a wiki page:
> >
> >  http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/OE_YP_performance_monitorin
>
> I think this list would be more useful on the Yocto Project wiki.

  i'm not trying to claim this is an official YP list, i just wanted
somewhere to write the list for now and my habit is to put everything
on a wiki page. if someone wants to start another page, i have no
problem with that. the reason i typically use my own wiki is that i
frequently customize those pages for my courses, so they could end up
with content that's not relevant for YP.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca