[yocto] Installing iperf3 causes strange image corruption

Wilde, DonaldX donaldx.wilde at intel.com
Tue Feb 7 09:48:58 PST 2017

As it happens, I learned to generate a statically linked binary that I could load into NVRAM on our board so I could move forward and accomplish my work, but I will take your advice and I believe you’ve told me enough that I can learn to do what you say to do for the future work that I do. Once it works I’ll spread the knowledge in CHD.