[yocto] live core-image-minimal 'Waiting for removable media ...' problem

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 00:41:45 PST 2017

Hi,

I'm adding new bsp layer for x86_64 machine and I successfully build
core-image-minimal. I burn iso file to usb key and after startup I can
see grub options. When choose boot option I can see kernel is booted
and init script from initrd is started but I see only : Waiting for
removable media and that's it (I have CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y and also
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT=y). Any ideas what to check and why it's not
proceeding. I looked to initscrip and it looks for rootfs.img in
/run/media (maybe run folder doesn't exists?) Using jethro release
(maybe eudev issue?) Many thanks.

BR,

marek

--