[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Bluetooth binding timeout cause ..

Sherif Omran sherifomran2000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 00:24:42 PST 2017

the timeout problem is from the noflow syntax. The problem cause is the
generation of the bluetooth BDADDR (IP) to be used

I rebooted the machine and tried the following :

this syntax causes timeout:
hciattach /dev/ttyAMA0 bcm43xx 921600 noflow -

this syntax binds well, inspired by Raspbian:
hciattach /dev/ttyAMA0 bcm43xx 3000000 flow  - b8:27:eb:c2:e4:41