[yocto] Bluetooth

Sherif Omran sherifomran2000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 23:14:20 PST 2017

hi Dengke,

i could go one step further, as i told you there is a firmware that has to
be written to the chip to change the speed
I copied the following files from raspbian

copied from raspbian
/lib/firmware/*
/lib/firmware/br*/*
usr/bin/hciattach  -> this is a newer version
usr/bin/hcitool

I gave the  hciattach command ->
    bcm43xx_ini
    flash firmware /lib/firmware/BCM32320A1.hcd
    Set Controller UART speed to 921600 bit/s
    Device Setup Complete

Ctrl+c

as you see, i got device setup complete but there was no feedback from the
command and i was not on the command line, so i made ctrl+c
since then i get now time out when i give hciattach again ..

but when i start the raspbian, it works normally, it seems for me there is
something else to do to initialize it now.

regards,
Sherif