[yocto] .kernel-meta/configs folder missing make linux-raspberrypi to fail

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 18:08:58 PST 2017

Hi guys,

The problem happens at this line:
https://github.com/openembedded/openembedded-core/blob/rocko/meta/classes/kernel-yocto.bbclass#L295

The `scc` call expands to .kernel-meta/configs///, but
.kernel-meta/configs/ doesn't exist at the time that merge_configs.sh runs,
at line 295. I don't know scc or merge_config.sh. If anybody can add more
detail about these scripts would be helpful. Anyway, this may be fixed by
creating the missing folder between lines 289 and 295, I just don't know if
this is the right thing to do.

Here is the error traced by shell: https://pastebin.com/X9hFFbeG

Regards,

--
“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. ..."
  Charles Bukowski