[yocto] .kernel-meta/configs folder missing make linux-raspberrypi to fail

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:31:46 PST 2017

> Also is worth noting that I'm running Fedora 27 which wasn't tested...

You should start from here your investigation, since you are on not tested
YOCTO host distribution. And Fedoras are
different from release to release, certainly!

So either you should downgrade your fedora 27 to 26 (which I doubt it is
possible), better to build brand new Fedora 26
using exactly the same packages.

Here is a bit of help: to port all the packages to fresh installed Fedora
26, use the following command to retrieve
packages from Fedora 27: rpm -qa --qf "%{name}.%{arch}\n" >
packages-list.txt

Zoran