[yocto] disable psplash

Sherif Omran sherifomran2000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 13:43:52 PST 2017

i found the solution for it and posted it here
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47738738/how-to-disable-psplash-screen-in-yocto/47743610#47743610

but there is still one problem, that comes from this patch
https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/47017/

i get the following :

*umount: can't unmount /mnt/.psplash: Invalid argument*

*it comes from the umount -> because it is unmounting unexisitng
folder. i dont understand this code clearly. *if type psplash-write
>/dev/null 2>&1; then
         TMPDIR=/mnt/.psplash psplash-write "QUIT" || true
     	umount /mnt/.psplash