[yocto] [x11][Question] QXcbIntegration: Cannot create platform OpenGL context

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 00:44:00 PST 2017

Hello Ahmed,

I experimented with Toradex Colibri i.MX6 board. I managed to make X11+ Qt5
to compile, build target SDK for SD card, and make it work.

This is what I, according to TORADEX web pages, added to my local conf for
this to happen:

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " qtbase qtbase-plugins cinematicexperience
liberation-fonts"
PACKAGECONFIG_FONTS_append_pn-qtbase = " fontconfig"

Actually, I'll attach my local.conf for this case, so you can inspect it
and get some ideas! I also can point to you how to build the
X11 + Qt5 for TORADEX Colibri i.MX6 module from scratch, if you would like
to do that, for cross reference.

Zoran