[yocto] raspberrypi3-64 target not booting

Bill Jenkins bill at korgrd.com
Sat Aug 26 16:22:03 PDT 2017

> On Aug 26, 2017, at 12:36 AM, Herve Jourdain <herve.jourdain at neuf.fr> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Are you using vc4 as graphics, or are you using the default userland?
> If you want graphics with 64 bits, you need to use vc4.

The raspberrypi3-64.conf file has the line:

MACHINE_FEATURES_append = " vc4graphics"

I assume this means it is using vc4? There is no use of "userland" in my build/conf
directory. I am fairly new to Yocto, so I am wondering if there is a definitive way to
tell whether the vc4 graphics were used to build the image.