[yocto] [DNF YOCTO clarifications] smart was replaced with dnf in Yocto 2.3

_nobody_ _nobody_ nobodyless at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 23:47:41 PDT 2017

Privet Aleks,

Nezacem zlitsja/serditsja. Ja prosto ne znal cto u vas takaja politika.

All Cool. Did not know that this is the policy, to have real names on YOCTO
list. I removed nobody from it, and added my real name and real @. Please,
remove nobody from RE: email.

The answer is to general. I somehow well know DNF service, but in FEDORA
light. For fedora I do know what I need to do, and where/what are the
options and which plug-ins to use/add, and ho to remove, upgrade, and
configure.

I tried all of this in the lieu of the following pointers:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US...ositories.html
<https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/26/html/System_Administrators_Guide/sec-Configuring_DNF_and_DNF_Repositories.html>
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US...y_Options.html
<https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/26/html/System_Administrators_Guide/sec-Setting_repository_Options.html>

And made on my target (which is connected with my server with simplistic
Apache (it is one machine, which carries F26 on bare metal INTEL CORE) on
server, client runs as qemux86_64 YOCTO emulator).

So I need more help. Or we can work this out together for the whole YOCTO
community. Adapting DNF for .rpm package use for YOCTO further on.

Please, reply on my real @ address.

Thank you,
Zoran